BARRY COONAGH & LOSSASSESSOR4U.IE
We have over 30 years experience and it’s principal, Barry Coonagh, as a Chartered Surveyor, will ensure that your claim will achieve the best possible result.
In this regard we will meet you at your earliest convenience to inspect your premises, review your policy cover, and guide you through the process.
Why Do I Need A Loss Assessor?
- We Will complete detailed survey of the damage and loss suffered
- We Will photograph all damaged property for forwarding to the Loss Adjuster
- We Will advise on any emergency measures to be undertaken, with a view to the mitigation of your loss
- We Will advise you of your entitlements under the terms and conditions of your policy
- We Will meet the Loss Adjuster at your property and agree the scope of works and repairs and arrange an Interim payment where necessary to commence works
- We Will draft your Statement of Claim to include all losses suffered
- We Will negotiate alternative accommodation costs with the Insurance company, in the event that you must vacate the premises to allow works to proceed
- We Will negotiate your claim with the Loss Adjuster to ensure you get the best possible settlement; and ensure the cheque is released in a timely fashion
In addition to the above Loss Assessor 4 U can provide a contract placement with a number of reputable contractors should this be required.Contact us
BARRY F COONAGH
The Chartered Surveyor is the economist for the Construction Industry, and he advises building owners and Architects and Contractors on probable, cost of construction. The Chartered Surveyor can also act as Project Managers. With over 30 years experience in the construction industry you can be sure that you have a Professional working on your behalf when you choose our firm.
In addition to settling your insurance claim, we can also provide a contract placement service for completion of the works, if so required.
Call Barry today on 087 207 2459for a FREE Initial consultation and inspection.
Also, we operate on a no claim / no fee basis – in the unlikely event that you do not have a valid claim. Inspection of your premises guaranteed within 24 hours of notification of claim.Email Barry
More about us
At lossassessor4U.ie, we specialise in all areas of residential and commercial technical claim assessments. Our Aim is to represent you, the Policyholder and compile, present and negotiate your property damage claim.
We have over 30 years experience in the property claims area and we will ensure that you will get the best possible deal under your insurance Policy.
In addition to the above Loss Assessor 4 U can provide a contract placement with a number of reputable contractors should this be required. No claim is too big or too small.
What We Do